As a leading communication and information solution provider, we operate in mission critical/safety environments
around the world, for example Air Traffic Control, Public Safety Emergency Services, Railways, Defence and Maritime.
We develop and deliver fail-safe, user-friendly, custom-tailored solutions that empowers our customers to efficiently
perform their tasks.
We are seeking for skilled software engineers to extend our team working on AIM (Aeronautical Information
Management) solutions in .NET environment. You will join the team is responsible for a smartAIP and smartCharting
products. smartAIP/Charting is complex database oriented GIS charting solution and aeronautical information
publisher system, focused to automated creation of aeronautical charts and information from aeronautical databases
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop both front-end and back-end layers of our applications,
and to coordinate with the rest of the international team working on different subsystem of the product family.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality is essential.
• Design and develop object oriented applications in enterprise environment
• Design and implement user interfaces (web and desktop)
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Analyse and translate customer user stories into functional applications
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Help maintain code quality, identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address
• Design and implement GIS based solutions (focused on Hexagon GeoMedia)
• Coordination with team members in terms of definition, acceptance criteria and
coordination of work items
Pokud Tě inzerát zaujal, pošli svůj aktuální životopis na [email protected]
Těšíme se na spolupráci :)